Utah Valley Convention Center
The new Utah Valley Convention Center is located just 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City in the historic downtown Provo. The Eco-Friendly LEED Silver Certified Building offers flexible exhibit and meeting space as well as a first class Grand Ballroom and roof top garden that offers breathe taking views of the Wasatch Mountains. This state-of-the-art facility is the perfect place to hold any meeting or event. Outside, the building design complements the ambiance of downtown Provo, while inside; it provides top-notch functional meeting and event space. The Utah Valley Convention Center provides complete in-house services that include food & beverage, audio visual, internet, electrical and tradeshow decorating services making ease and convenience for any meeting or industry planner. The Convention Center was designed with versatility in mind. Whatever size or kind of event you wish to plan; the Convention Center can accommodate your needs. Walls and rooms within the Center can be adjusted to fit the exact requirements of your event, providing a truly customizable meeting space.
- Eco-Friendly LEED Silver Certified Building with green design, construction, operation and maintenance
- 83,578 square feet of combined meeting, pre-function and garden space
- 19,620 square foot Exhibit Hall that can be divided in half or into three separate sections.
- 16,894 square foot Grand Ballroom with the ability to split into three sections
- 10 break out rooms that total 9,979 square feet of meeting space
- Executive Boardroom
- 5,553 square foot open roof top garden space
- Full Service Kitchen
- Business Services Center
- Wireless and Ethernet Cabling throughout facility
- Exhibitor Services & onsite Trade Show Decorator Servicing
- Audio Visual Servicing
- Provo Airport located 10 minutes with Allegiant Air flights to and from Phoenix, AZ and San Fransisco, CA
- Located 6 blocks from the UTA FrontRunner Provo Central Station
- More than 1300 hotel rooms in the Provo area.
- Views of the Wasatch Mountains
Click PDF Floor Plan
About Global Spectrum, managing the Utah Valley Convention Center.
Global Spectrum was created in January 2000 when a majority interest in Globe Facility Services of Tampa, FL, was acquired by Comcast-Spectacor, creating a new, Philadelphia-based company. Founded in 1994, Globe Facility Services managed seven venues when it was obtained by Comcast-Spectacor. A true entertainment and sports firm, Comcast-Spectacor is an owner of both venues and teams, and its parent company, the Comcast Corporation, is the nation’s primary provider of cable, entertainment, and communications products and services.Celebrating its 10th anniversary as a company in 2010, Global Spectrum has become one of the leading and best financially resourced private venue management companies in the industry.In 2000, Global Spectrum began an aggressive, ambitious effort to:
- Expand the number of Global Spectrum-managed venues
- Broaden the company’s scope of expert services
- Extend to geographic locations throughout North America and the world
Today, the company’s client roster now includes over 100 venues in cities worldwide. The company is led by the most knowledgeable, professional, and experienced executives in the venue management industry. One key element that really sets us apart from other companies is the vast resources we make available to our clients. Through its affiliated Comcast-Spectacor companies, Global Spectrum is unique in its ability to offer clients synergistic management opportunities in the areas of food and beverages services, ticketing, and commercial rights marketing services. This provides the ability to maximize revenue potential and attract greater numbers of attendees at the venues Global Spectrum manages.