The Utah Valley Convention Center is located just 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City in the historic downtown Provo. The Eco-Friendly LEED Silver Certified Building offers flexible exhibit and meeting space as well as a first class Grand Ballroom and roof top garden that offers breathe taking views of the Wasatch Mountains. This state-of-the-art facility is the perfect place to hold any meeting or event. Outside, the building design complements the ambiance of downtown Provo, while inside; it provides top-notch functional meeting and event space. The Utah Valley Convention Center provides complete in-house services that include food & beverage, audio visual, internet, electrical and tradeshow decorating services making ease and convenience for any meeting or industry planner. The Convention Center was designed with versatility in mind. Whatever size or kind of event you wish to plan; the Convention Center can accommodate your needs. Walls and rooms within the Center can be adjusted to fit the exact requirements of your event, providing a truly customizable meeting space.
- Eco-Friendly LEED Silver Certified Building with green design, construction, operation and maintenance
- 83,578 square feet of combined meeting, pre-function and garden space
- 19,620 square foot Exhibit Hall that can be divided in half or into three separate sections.
- 16,894 square foot Grand Ballroom with the ability to split into three sections
- 10 break out rooms that total 9,979 square feet of meeting space
- Executive Boardroom
- 5,553 square foot open roof top garden space
- Full Service Kitchen
- Business Services Center
- Wireless and Ethernet Cabling throughout facility
- Exhibitor Services & onsite Trade Show Decorator Servicing
- Audio Visual Servicing
- Provo Airport located 10 minutes with Allegiant Air flights to and from Phoenix, AZ and San Fransisco, CA
- Located 6 blocks from the UTA FrontRunner Provo Central Station
- More than 1300 hotel rooms in the Provo area.
- Views of the Wasatch Mountains